Regional Vice President Alila Group- South East Asia
Anneke proves an aptitude for aesthetics and complete understanding of her clients in respect to bespoke design. Anneke’s ideas and concepts are complete and her branding very strong which is driven through her passion plus attention to detail. Anneke also makes sure that the developed products are of quality, durable and they are designed with the environment in mind.
Event Producer, Incentive Programs, Product Launches, Event Logistics, Event Styling, Olympic Games
High above a gorge in Bali overlooking the rice paddy fields in a pristine natural environment is the tented Escape Nomade.
Anneke has created a natural “tented environment with no walls” that encompasses her clear understanding of sustainability, the environment, Balinese culture, design, style and luxury. The event Anneke created for me was truly breathtaking …….! Thank.
November 30, 2013, Meegan was Anneke’s client
Mary Ann Albright
Anneke oozes hospitality. Combined with creativity makes her position at Escape Nomade the perfect product and service for her to offer. She is professional and personable. I can’t wait to become a client.
November 27, 2013, Mary Ann was Anneke’s client
Dining within Tent
Escape Nomade Ubud
Wednesday night, Mr. Mark Baker, Mr. Adriano Ricco, and I were invited to step back in time to the scandalous 20’s, 30’s, and 40’s in Africa . We were asked to arrive portraying 3 of the most notorious “Happy Valley” set. I was the harlot Countess Alice de Janze, Adriano was my husband Count Frederic de Janze, and Mark, aka Raymond de Trafford was one of my many lovers in attendance. This event was cleverly curated, executed, and detailed by the fabulous Diana von Cranach, and the lovely Anneke van Waesberghe both of which created the most authentic experience. We arrived to Escape Nomade Sanctuary, the most stunning tented Estate (Living Without Walls) not knowing what to expect. Upon our arrival, we were led down to Ayung riverside and treated to Bain de Fleurs foot baths and massages, then taken on a tour of the candle and lantern lit Estate. The music was playing from an antique gramophone, and were provided with mini torches to light our way. I can honestly say that this was one of the most original and pleasant evenings. Thank you so much!!! My life ain’t bad ; )
- Living in tents give me the flexibility to go deep into nature and bring me back to my natural environment, and make me feel I “found the place where I want to be”.
- Separating the functions in different tents, one for Living & Bathing, one for Dining, and a separate Kitchen give me the chance to see the sun, the moon and the stars and feel the rain I walk from Pavilion to Pavilion.
- Dining areas are scattered around the property and al fresco dining on a float in the river or at a table under a tree.….And the food is straight from the kitchen garden, presented with warm service from the people making it.
- No other place I can go to find such harmony and peace. It is my home!
- Surrounded by lemongrass are the tents that give, shade, coolness, privacy and protection from bugs who don’t like the smell and the roughness of its leaves.
- Far more romantic than any other experience, the romance of the evening with its bamboo lights, candles and transparency and to see it all shining through and casting its shadows is a joyful experience every night.
Visitors to Escape Nomade Sanctuary
- Thank you very much for such a beautiful experience. It is simple beauty and it is gorgeous ~ Irina (Design Group from Mostson)
- Stunning!! Thank you for your generous hospitality! Truly unique! ~ Nico Belindo Noretti (Urban Provider)
- Wonderful concept that will bring you great success!! ~ Bruce and Therese Foot
- Just great place! Love it so much! ~ Paul Francoise Kennes (Horizons Nouveaux)
- Truly an eye-opener an enchanted hideaway on an enchanted island! ~ Fred Lee and Catherine Cheung (Hong Kong)
- Incredible – I can’t imagine a more magical place to have proposed to my love… Thank you!! ~ Shani Newbold-UK
- An inspiration to all of us! ~ Izzet and Helena
- The most inspirational place I’ve seen in Bali after 10 visits. Thank you to you and your staff. God bless. ~ Nicky Burmester -UK
- Really relaxing , excellent atmosphere, and service! Superb environment, definitely recommended. Thank you! ~ Stevan and Silje Moran (Telenor)